SNC school counselors are dedicated to providing academic, social, and emotional guidance in addition to counseling services to our students and their families. Our goal is to assist in the development of the whole child so that our students can effectively overcome the academic, social, and emotional challenges that they face every day.
The counseling process may include:
- Formal and informal observation.
- Formal and informal interviews with students and teachers.
- Recommendation and referral for outsourced assessment.
– Counselor: Vera Abou Shakra.
– Extension: 346
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org