Parents must fill the admission form fully and accurately and have it approved by the office of registrar
Registration is open for the upcoming academic year 2021-2022.
Kindly find below how to APPLY or Re- ENROL.
- Parents must fill the admission form soft or hard copy accurately and have it approved by the office of registrar.
- The SET (Senior Executive Team) members meet the parents and the student to assign the dates of placement/entrance exams. If the student successfully passes the exams, the registration continues as follows.
- Parents need to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the student’s ID/ Passport
- Two passport size photos
- A copy of a parent’s ID/ Passport
- A copy of a parent’s employment certificate
- A copy of the student’s medical form and immunization card
- A sealed and stamped letter of conduct from the student’s previous school
- A copy of the report cards for the past 3 years attested by the respective official sector (for students coming from abroad)
- A sealed and stamped certificate from the student’s previous school.
- Parents must pay a registration fee at the accounting office to book a place.
- Parents should first pass by the registrar’s office to book a place for their child and provide any updated documents requested by the school.
- Parents should proceed to the accounting department to pay the re-enrollment fees.
NOTE: Only students who paid the fees up till the current month can re-enroll.